T2 LTD Endoskeleton Blu-Ray

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Not sure if it is only me that likes LTD edition packaging but I have had to pre-order this one!

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/9151527/Terminator-2-Skynet-Edition-Endoskeleton-Exclusive-to-Play-com-/Product.html

9151527x.jpg

cram

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Do you know if there is going to be any improvement to the picture quality? I've got T2 on bluray and tbh its ok but could be a lot better.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
cram:Do you know if there is going to be any improvement to the picture quality? I've got T2 on bluray and tbh its ok but could be a lot better.

This version will have all 3 cuts of the movie using seamless branching and appanantly is being completly remastered so fingers crossed on the PQ

A

Anonymous

I actually think special packaging is really pointless.

but this!

I want!
:)

A

Anonymous

how cool is this i muct have now...well when i ask the boss...no am not under the............?

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Ooooohhh...... any idea how big/small it is ?

EDIT: I think it's 14"...... and the eyes light up. Hmm should I, or shouldn't I........ Damm you DJ Krime , that's £70 I've just spent
emotion-2.gif

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
SpiceWeasel:

Ooooohhh...... any idea how big/small it is ?

EDIT: I think it's 14"...... and the eyes light up. Hmm should I, or shouldn't I........ Damm you DJ Krime , that's £70 I've just spent
emotion-2.gif

£140 here as I ordered 2, 1 for me and the other put away until all stock has gone the nice ££££££ profit on ebay
emotion-19.gif

A

Anonymous

That's mighty expensive for a plastic robot head (although, I can see that in time you will get a return on ebay). This is what a review of the package says (US version):

"If you're a hardcore Terminator fan you're probably going to see cool written all over this collectible.

First, it includes a T-800 14? Endoskeleton head that plays sounds from T2 and has glowing red eyes. Next, it features the Terminator 2 Skynet Edition on Blu-ray plus both the Extreme Edition DVD and Ultimate Edition DVD. Between all of these you basically get every single Terminator 2 special feature ever released on DVD. Additionally this one comes with a digital copy of the film for iTunes or Windows Media.

I think this is very cool, but really only if you're a hardcore Terminator fan. The reason I say that is as far as the movie goes, it doesn't really contain anything that I can see that you can't purchase separately at a significant cost saving. So really, you're only buying this package for the Endoskeleton head.

UPDATE: The head is made of chromed-plastic. So that's an expensive plastic endoskeleton head. Like I said, this collectible is really for the hard core Terminator fan."

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
VoodooDoctor:It's very expensive when you can get Blu-ray T2 in the HMV sale for £7.99... still want it though!

Agree it aint exactly value for money in some ways but boy will it look cool placed next to my Alien head box set!

414TVSR3TQL._SS500_.jpg

A

Anonymous

Badly want the T2 skull and wouldn't mind that alien head either. Problem is have no job so little money. Boohoo

Highway

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
I will stick with the standard Blu-ray case. I used to like this sort of thing, but not so these days. I realised that the items just sat on a shelf somewhere only getting looked at or used when I want to watch the film.

As someone has said, it is a lot of money for a bit of plastic and a few extra DVD's that I probably already own when I purchased the Mega Complete Ultimate Edition T2 a few years back (and you can bet they will produce another version a few years down the line, probably after T5).

Does anyone actually know the limitation on these sets? Because this will actually determine their future ebay resale value, a bit of a gamble me thinks !!

A

Anonymous

That and the Alien Head boxset have to be one of the coolest packages i have even seen, Its one of them "You dont need it, but you really really wont it!" And yes i do!

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
NickD2544:That and the Alien Head boxset have to be one of the coolest packages i have even seen, Its one of them "You dont need it, but you really really wont it!" And yes i do!

Now all we need is a Star Wars BD box set in a Death Star packageing!

A

Anonymous

Hmmm o if only, right time to serch for it! Or make one!

A

Anonymous

Hot deals?

Maybe money from mugs section? All that cash for some plastic tat. Like one of the posters said, in ayear it will be gathering dust and in the way... replaced by a candle, plush cushion, and designer lamp.
DVD's etc. are strictly for inside a cupboard!

IMHO

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
SAP7: Like one of the posters said, in ayear it will be gathering dust and in the way... replaced by a candle, plush cushion, and designer lamp. DVD's etc. are strictly for inside a cupboard! IMHO

Well I have my DVD/BD collection in 3 glass fronted cupboards, but all my other box sets etc like this proudly sit on top of them and IMHO this will look the dogs sat next to my Alien head
emotion-21.gif

h4rdy

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/9151527/Terminator-2-Skynet-Edition-Endoskeleton-Exclusive-to-Play-com-/Product.html

I just received this today!

Ever felt utterly ripped off?

ONE DISC!

I should have known better!

My wife says that will teach me for buying rubbish!

Any comments? Should I send it back? I could buy all the other blu-rays and fit them in!

A

Anonymous

I think, to be fair, you're probably paying for the head as opposed to the film!ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts