Strapped For Cash (Part Two)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
chebby said:
The_Lhc said:
Not a Star Wars fan then clearly? I mean, you've got to throw "Help me, Strapped For Cash, you're my only hope!" in there haven't you?

That's right, I've never seen Star Wars.

It's actually true. I've bought Star Wars in the past (box sets for our daughters when they were kids), but never sat through more than 10 minutes or so. (Even then I was probably doing something else because I can't remember any of it.)

Should I see them? Would you recommend them?

I wouldn't. Just the yanks making money and putting a new twist to old films: It's a retelling of WWII, where the good guys have fair hair and blue eyes and the baddies wear Stahlhelm headgear.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Well i,ve asked around and no-one has the DVDs anymore, so I would have to buy them again. I'm not that interested. There are other DVDs/Blu-rays (that we know we are going to like) coming out during the year that will absorb the media budget.

A

Anonymous

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Strapped For Cash is, and has been a very helpful, informative, and friendly forum member to myself, and many others, and I feel he has been almost bullied into leaving the forum, by antagonistic and negative posting my certain members.

I did hope he would refrain from entering into debates, which were only posted to bait him, but unfortunately his views are so strongly held, he could not resist.

I'm upset that this has been allowed to happen by WHF, as it was obvious to me that the thread started by Cloverleaf was a deliberate attempt to provoke Strapped.

Though I do not agree with all of Strapped's political views, I respect him as person, and support him as a decent human being,

Now, let's all try again, keep it on topic, and this time, do as professorhat suggested, completely ignore the postings of those who only post to provoke and annoy.

PS. You didn't really think you'd get rid of me that easily did you?

hypocrisy.jpg

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Good to see your contribution to medical science finally being recognised on the cover of tomorrow's Express, gel...

/sites/whathifi.com/files/images/newsarchive5/gel.jpg

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Andrew Everard said:
Good to see your contribution to medical science finally being recognised on the cover of tomorrow's Express, gel...

/sites/whathifi.com/files/images/newsarchive5/gel.jpg

So that's what you've been doing. You're far too modest gel.

D

Deleted member 2457

What can I say, I have been spending a lot of time at the NHS recently and hopefully a lot more in the future.
smiley-wink.gif
Can't really say much more than that at present.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts