Strapped For Cash (Part Two)

• Thread starter BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW
  • Start date
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Strapped For Cash is, and has been a very helpful, informative, and friendly forum member to myself, and many others, and I feel he has been almost bullied into leaving the forum, by antagonistic and negative posting my certain members.

I did hope he would refrain from entering into debates, which were only posted to bait him, but unfortunately his views are so strongly held, he could not resist.

I'm upset that this has been allowed to happen by WHF, as it was obvious to me that the thread started by Cloverleaf was a deliberate attempt to provoke Strapped.

Though I do not agree with all of Strapped's political views, I respect him as person, and support him as a decent human being,

Now, let's all try again, keep it on topic, and this time, do as professorhat suggested, completely ignore the postings of those who only post to provoke and annoy.

PS. You didn't really think you'd get rid of me that easily did you?

D

Deleted member 2457

Good to see you back. :cheer:

BTW - you have mail. ;)

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Is there anything left to say?

Mods need a life, just like everyone else. :shifty:

It is worth remembering that Politicians "Campaign in poetry, but Govern in Prose".

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Nice to be back. I will check my mail.

Now let's completely ignore the troll, and continue as before.

As I've said before, if nobody acknowledges his existence, he doesn't exist.

And Strapped, please come back.

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Nice to be back. I will check my mail.

Now let's completely ignore the troll, and continue as before.

As I've said before, if nobody acknowledges his existence, he doesn't exist.

Nice one - agreed.
smiley-smile.gif

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

If that's the only sensible outcome of this thread, it will have been worth it...........though I suspect he hasn't read anything to put his mind at ease. :wall:

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

CnoEvil said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

If that's the only sensible outcome of this thread, it will have been worth it...........though I suspect he hasn't read anything to put his mind at ease. :wall:

There's always going to be more than one person who doesn't share your views, and hopefully Strapped will see that though the majority don't always agree with him, they don't with the opposing view either.

As you said on the other thread, not everything is black and white, in fact most things aren't.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

And in response to some of those remarks on the other thread. I didn't go because people disagreed with my views, if you look carefully, I didn't post at all on that thread, other than to ask Strapped to ignore the provocation.

It's quite clear to me that a certain member only post to provoke, he enjoys antagonising people, so I will continue to do as I have been doing, and that's not respond, no matter what the provocation.

I hope others will do likewise.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
There's always going to be more than one person who doesn't share your views, and hopefully Strapped will see that though the majority don't always agree with him, they don't with the opposing view either.

As you said on the other thread, not everything is black and white, in fact most things aren't.

It's often easy to forget that the "Moderate Majority" stay well clear of most contentious debates.

As the Prof rightly said.....it's better to take a time out, than have your buttons pressed to the degree that you become a pawn in a game of Political Chess.

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Talking of politics, there remains an odious, deluded and ultimately isolated individual who continues to make increasingly bizarre and irrational public statements, ostensibly for the purposes of intimidating those around him but in reality due to a sad and desperate craving for attention.

Come on people, what ARE we going to do about North Korea???

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Stop now. Let's keep this thread on topic please.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
mr malarky said:
Talking of politics, there remains an odious, deluded and ultimately isolated individual who continues to make increasingly bizarre and irrational public statements, ostensibly for the purposes of intimidating those around him but in reality due to a sad and desperate craving for attention.

I suspect that there is method behind the apparent madness.

- Here we have a country with a million strong, well equipped army, while many of it's people do not have enough to eat.....so he has to engineer a reason to justify them.

- The more trouble he causes, the more he is likely to get from any bargaining situation.

- As a young leader, he has to give a show of strength......and I suspect he is not acting alone, but getting advice from people who advised his father.

Saying all that, the situation remains worrying......and could become very worrying, depending on the position that China takes.

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Hopefully it's all bluster for domestic consumption, as you say, and one they've fired off a test missile on the 15th to celebrate the 'glorious leaders' birthday they'll find a way to declare "victory" and go back in to their cave. Only takes one mistake though, and you definitely get the feeling the boy is desperately trying to impress his generals!

A

Anonymous

mr malarky said:

Indeed. He is also very adept at censoring the internet, and shooting anyone who has the temerity to challenge him or his political views. Nice bloke, a true democrat.

Strange how so many things in life are mirrored. I wonder if he has also doubled his 3 year post count in in day?................

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
mr malarky said:
Hopefully it's all bluster for domestic consumption, as you say, and one they've fired off a test missile on the 15th to celebrate the 'glorious leaders' birthday they'll find a way to declare "victory" and go back in to their cave. Only takes one mistake though, and you definitely get the feeling the boy is desperately trying to impress his generals!
Is this the same guy that was announced to his people as the greatest golfer in the world-ever,after hitting constant hole-in ones on a round of golf?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts