Spotify guest pass ?

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Does anyone have one of those free guest pass thingys for Spotify? I am quite tempted by the reduced full member offer in the news but I want to test it out 1st, I have no idea what bands are available so I really need a test before I commit.

Mods you have my permission to pass on my e-mail details if someone can help me out with the pass, thanks

A

Anonymous

SpiceWeasel:
Does anyone have one of those free guest pass thingys for Spotify? I am quite tempted by the reduced full member offer in the news but I want to test it out 1st, I have no idea what bands are available so I really need a test before I commit.

Mods you have my permission to pass on my e-mail details if someone can help me out with the pass, thanks

The news item on the reduced price seems to have disappeared?

I checked on Spotify today and it stll shows £9.99 per month.

You could try the day pass for 99p to see what you think but it will be a long night for you - it is a bit addictive when you first use it.

daveh75

JohnDuncan:Sorry daveh, cut out the middleman there...No problem, it's less hassle and quicker for you while you still have invites
emotion-21.gif

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:One of my invites on its way to you, weasel...

Thanks JD (and everyone)...... any idea whats happened to the news offer that was up yesterday?

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
That offer was only for existing subscribers to the Spotify service unfortunately.

We took it down as we thought it was a little confusing.

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Joe Cox:That offer was only for existing subscribers to the Spotify service unfortunately.

I now have a free account set up...... does that count ? Or did it mean that you already have to be a full member and then you can sign up for the reduced price offer ?

A

Anonymous

SpiceWeasel:
Joe Cox:That offer was only for existing subscribers to the Spotify service unfortunately.

I now have a free account set up...... does that count ?

Nope - £9.99 to you (and me)

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
heystak:SpiceWeasel:

I now have a free account set up...... does that count ?

Nope - £9.99 to you (and me)

emotion-45.gif
....... ah well that reduced price may have helped my decision....... but you never know.

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
As a recent subscriber to Spotify Premium, if you use the service a fair amount and, more importantly in mind, will take advantage of offline and mobile listening, then I think it's money well spent.

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Ok..... I am almost addicted to Spotify....... almost
emotion-2.gif

I have been trying for the last hour or so to throw Spotify off, but so far all my searches have turned up trumps. At the moment I as been mostly listening to Roxanne..... you don't have to wear that dress tonight. Next up is North Mississippi Allstars - Shake hands With Shorty
emotion-21.gif
.Really good album if you like a bit of blues style, witnessed them live at a festival a few years back......awesome live.

I can see this getting expensive as I am listening via some 5.1 gaming headphones (speedlink medusa 5.1) via an x-fi sound card. Sounds reasonable but to do the job properly I might have to think about some Grado's, or try and borrow my dad's (SR60).

How much better is the sound quality on a full member account?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts