Speaker session

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
After 15 years (and following an upgrade last year) I decided to change my Heybrook Sextets and after much research, auditioned the Neat Momentum 4i, the Audiovector 3 and the top of the range Audiovector 3. Although the latter had what Alan of PJ Hi Fi Guildford described as "gravitas" and certainly sounded superb when the recent recording of Simon Rattle/Berlin Philharmonic "Pictures at an Exhibition" was playing, to my ear they lacked clarity when the Westminster Cathedral Choir was performing. The mid range Audiovector had greater clarity than its more expensive "cousin" but to my ear were outperformed by the Neats. Coincidentally of the three speakers the Neats happen to be the cheapest. But worth bringing a range of music when you go to audition - and make sure you have an expert (like Alan) who is not trying to flog you the most expensive stuff but offers good advice and has a fantastic range of quality speakers.

A

Anonymous

I collected the speakers yesterday and am delighted with the sound - even though I have some hours to go before I reach the recommended 200 hours run-in time!

A

Anonymous

Neat Momentums speakers are superb, both in sound and build quality, give them a good run in and they will really shine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts