Speaker 'feet'

Loverobot

Jan 2, 2022
Visit site
I have a pair of floorstanding Dali opticon 6 mk2 speakers

They have come with separate legs with spikes. They also have been supplied with some rubber pads which can be used instead.

At the moment I haven't fitted either. The speakers are currently sat directly on a wooden floor and I haven't used either. To me they sound amazing but I've got nothing to compare them to is a total novice!

I am wondering what is the recommended placement i.e. should I use the spikes or should I use the rubber pads?

Thanks in advance

I have a pair of floorstanding Dali opticon 6 mk2 speakers

They have come with separate legs with spikes. They also have been supplied with some rubber pads which can be used instead.

At the moment I haven't fitted either. The speakers are currently sat directly on a wooden floor and I haven't used either. To me they sound amazing but I've got nothing to compare them to is a total novice!

I am wondering what is the recommended placement i.e. should I use the spikes or should I use the rubber pads?

Thanks in advance
You have got them so try them both and see what you prefer. Personally, if that wooden floor is a suspended type, I would try the rubber pads first. You will also need cups under the spikes to stop them marking your floor which, to my mind defeats the reason for spikes in the first place

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts