Speaker cable & plugs

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I'm sure I already know the anwser to the first part of this question but I'll ask anyway.

Due to a move around my cables are slightly too short. Currently running 2 x 3m Silver anniversary XT with Airloc plugs.

I need 4m to reach the RH speaker. Do I really need to buy 2 lots or can I run an 3m and a 4m?

2. Airloc plugs...reusable? They fitted these in the shop for me...Would they be able to switch to new the new cable if required?

3. If I do end up buying new 2 x 4m of cable.....shoudl I stick with the XT or is there a better option for similar money?

Thanks.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Black Knight:
Hi,

I'm sure I already know the anwser to the first part of this question but I'll ask anyway.

Due to a move around my cables are slightly too short. Currently running 2 x 3m Silver anniversary XT with Airloc plugs.

I need 4m to reach the RH speaker. Do I really need to buy 2 lots or can I run an 3m and a 4m?

2. Airloc plugs...reusable? They fitted these in the shop for me...Would they be able to switch to new the new cable if required?

3. If I do end up buying new 2 x 4m of cable.....shoudl I stick with the XT or is there a better option for similar money?

Thanks.

1. Just one new length will suffice

2. You will need new plugs

3. Now is the time for a change if you fancy it, but don't go sideways.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts