Sonos Amp & QA Concept 20 Speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Does anyone have or heard the above combination? I was wondering if they are a good match and if the amp can get the best out of the speakers?

Also any other speaker recomendations for the amp would be gratefully recieved. It is for the bedroom and budget for speaker is up to £500.

Cheers

Chris

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
We've used more demanding speakers on the Sonos Connect Amp/ZP120 before, so should easily be able to deal with a pair of Concept 20s. Like all speakers, you'll get more out of them with a better amp, but you should find the combo will work fine.

A

Anonymous

Any thoughts on neat iota or Dali mentor menuet with the sonos amp?

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
le_vicar said:
Any thoughts on neat iota or Dali mentor menuet with the sonos amp?

Starting to push things there I think. The Sonos will drive the Dalis and the Neats ok, and I'm sure for average listening levels many people would be more than happy, but when you're reaching speakers of this quality, you'll always be able to improve them with a good quality amplifier.

Can you get an audition? The best thing to do is to hear a few speakers with the Sonos amp and see how you get on with them - the important thing is that you are happy with the end result.

A

Anonymous

Cheers David. Any speakers in between the price ranges that are a good match?

A

Anonymous

A

Anonymous

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts