Seperates

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

tsaoandy

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
I would get a DAC(used) with Bluetooth function. Which could upgrade the sound from your CD player.
There’s already jumper cables on the connectors, just a pair of speaker cables + and - both go in the bottoms.

DougK1

Jan 4, 2024
Visit site
Ill stick with the basics for now just hope these castle 2s are ok ill probably be amazed although the one in the car is a14 speaker meridian and tgats superb
If you want a sound similar to that in your car then get a decent headphone setup. A hifi setup in a room will sound completely different to that in any car, the two are just not comparable.

Fandango Andy

Thats really great advice cheers the speakers will not be far away from the amp 12 x12 bedroom so i will need to buy speaker cable another rabbit hole lol
Cables are simple. You don't need anything fancy, but also don't skimp of something too thin. Just basic copper wire 16 or 14 gauge (1.6, and 2mm respectively). A couple of £ per metre from a hifi store. Or Amazon basics should do the job.

Fandango Andy

Thanks for the welcome excuse my ignorance how would i wire the speakers ive only got 2 wires / plugs do you think it would make a reasonable system it will have been £160 all in if i buy them cant complain at that cheers
All great products, if they all work well you have a cracking deal. You could have easily paid more than that just for the speakers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts