Seperates

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

slick76

Sep 19, 2024
Visit site
Yes if those contacts are bridged you only need to connect one pair. Separating them by removing those bridge pieces allows 'bi-wiring' and 'bi-amping' which are rabbit holes you really, really don't need to go down at the moment!

FWIW I take the view that if 'speaker cable is the best to use for a 5 metre run' then it's probably best for a two centimetre one - so this is how I've done mine. Though expect howls from somebody!
View attachment 7444

On the bluetooth front, I have one of these and it's perfectly serviceable though I use it mainly for Internet radio, which it is very good at. I got mine off FB marketplace for eighty quid:

These seem to have a thing for the DAB functionality breaking so don't rely on that aspect if buying SH.

There are quite a few bluetooth receivers around though as you've obviously seen browsing amazon. The main recommendation would be when you see something always google '{name of thing} review' before you buy. Buying from Richers is always a sound (fnaagh fnaagh) choice as they would normally take something back if you don't like it, provided you haven't broken it or thrown away the packaging. https://www.richersounds.com/mee-audio-af-ch-connect-hub-dual-bt-transmitter-receiver/

Have fun!
Denon pma went for £50 theres a pm7000 all in bhf charity shop on e bay

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts