Samsung Internet TV Lovefilm Bug

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Following the last firmware update for my Samsung TVs - 55C8000 and 46C9000 - the Internet TV is bugged. When u try and play Lovefilm (or Youtube) it keeps saying 'New Update Found. Please turn the tv off and on to complete the update."

You do this and then InternetTV says installing - but when it finishes the problem is still there.

There's a far amount of chatter on the internet about this, and seems it is a common problem - so its probably best to avoid upgrading to the latest firmware (3006.2) until this is fixed.

Luckily I've been able to use Lovefilm on the PS3 in the meantime...

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
With my Samsung TV, ok its not got internet, but i was under the impression all the Samsungs were the same, you had to download the firmware update to a USB stick & plug it in the side of the TV. I did mine about 12 months ago now.

I think there was another thread here, on just this subject no too long ago - within the last few weeks.
emotion-1.gif

Edit: check this out ok i know its not the same model but also USB update on a newer samsung than mine:- http://community.whathifi.com/forums/t/572541.aspx

& the link to the main Samsung Uk site is here you just need to type your model number in to the - search product support

Maybe by downloading it to a USB & installing it? as I wonder if you may not be recieving all, or missing some of the information by having the TV downloading it possibly?

Hope thats some assistance
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Its purely an InternetTV problem caused by the latest firmware.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts