Samsung UE55BU8500

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
this is there latest OLED sorry to say does not shine . according to tests priced at £600 or less wimpy sound lifeless image but colours are good and blacks are good ( a problem that Samsung still not sorted out on there QLEDs and nice design Is there any reason to buy it ? ah no overpriced sorry to say think under £500 would be a decent price To me if Samsung continues to bring out only fair TVs and there is a market not for these unless it is cheap ie JVC .But when you look at what Hisense and TCL have in there armory at cheaper prices I wonder why Samsung even bothers to bring out sub-standard by 2022 standards TVs Think they should keep to QLED s . yes there are many guys and ladies who buy the make and not how good or bad it is or got a free phone in the deal. To me this is not the way of buying a TV. . Ah yes a free Mobile or whatever.. The market there is a lot of manufacturers LG JVC Sony Phillips Panasonic etc etc. . But the market is almost swamped here in the UK now . . Manufacturers must look at where the market is going too Samsung in my opinion has dropped googly with this TV . The decision they have 1 stick to what market they want to be in cheap medium or high. 2 Sony decided on the high end . 3 Samsung in my view cannot compete in the cheap end , but needs to be in the medium to high end market only. Let Hisense and TCL be on the cheap end markets .

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
I thought they stopped (all manufacturers) years ago with LED or micro . Why back to LCD thats going back to the dark ages . If you say is right thats why the TV picture is fair and not good . . Why ??

I thought they stopped (all manufacturers) years ago with LED or micro . Why back to LCD thats going back to the dark ages . If you say is right thats why the TV picture is fair and not good . . Why ??
The LEDs of an LED TV actually provide the backlighting for an LCD panel, so an LED TV is actually an LCD TV. As manufacturers began to move away from CCFL (cold-cathode fluorescent lamp) backlights and started introducing LED backlighting, they went heavy on the marketing and convinced everyone that they simply had to upgrade their LCD TV to an LED TV, despite both panels actually being LCD.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts