Samsung & 4OD app

near dark

May 5, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

For some reason only adverts will play via 4OD on my TV. Shows just produce the spinning buffering circle. 4OD on my other devices work fine.

I tried to un-install 4OD,but could not select the app. Others were ?

4OD was installed when purchased . Apart from restoring the TV to presets,is there another was to un-install 4OD ,then re-install ?

Thank you

Paul.

What model is your TV? I believe if you highlight an app then press the Tools button, there is an option to delete or reload the app. There is also an option to reset the smart hub, but off the top of my head I can't remeber where. Will have a look later.

near dark

May 5, 2009
Visit site
Paul. said:
What model is your TV? I believe if you highlight an app then press the Tools button, there is an option to delete or reload the app. There is also an option to reset the smart hub, but off the top of my head I can't remeber where. Will have a look later.

Hi Paul.

Sorry,my model # is UE46F6500SBXXU.

I tried the tools button,but the apps that were pre-installed like 4OD can not be un-installed ,unless Im doing something wrong?

I remember seeing an option to re-set the smart hub,was am unsure what this involves

Thank you

Paul.

Unfortunately my TV is an E series, so I'm not too familar with yours. The reset smart hub option should factory reset just the hub, not touching other funtions on the TV.

One thing I have noticed, there is usualy a newer version of the firmware available to download manualy than there is through auto update. Try here, see if this version is newer than your TV firmware.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE46F6500SBXXU

near dark

May 5, 2009
Visit site
Paul. said:
Unfortunately my TV is an E series, so I'm not too familar with yours. The reset smart hub option should factory reset just the hub, not touching other funtions on the TV.

One thing I have noticed, there is usualy a newer version of the firmware available to download manualy than there is through auto update. Try here, see if this version is newer than your TV firmware.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE46F6500SBXXU

I have reset the smart hub,still the same. The firmware is already updated to the latest version

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts