Richer Sounds Installation Service

Kubs

Nov 8, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

I'm interested in hearing from users who have used the richer sounds home installation service ... Whether its a simple mounting of a TV to full blown 5.1 set up with wires hidden etc...

Thanks for sharing ...

Kubs

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Yes i have they are first class, i rang up for a wall mounting of a tv someone came round the next day to look at the job and realized i needed a wall mount and arranged someone to come in two days later, it's a standared fee of £120 for two hours, plus i paid an extra £30 for a wall mount i paid £150 in total, i couldn't reccommend them high enough.

D

Deleted member 2457

Last time I used my installation team they charged me £60 for a call out fee and doing a little work.

Kubs

Nov 8, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for sharing everyone.

Bigboss - I've just read your thread and seen your photos ... Nice set up. Can I be cheeky and ask which vendor you used and how much you spent on labour to carry out the work (appreciate you may not want to outline on a public thread but thought I'd ask anyway ...)

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Kubs said:
Hi Simonlewis .. Does that include hiding wires etc ... ?

Yes sort of i have the samsung 55HU8500 which has two cables to the tv and a seperate box he taped the two wires together then hid the box (tuner) in the av rack he wired the box then went through the set up with me untill the tv was up and running.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
You can see the box top right in the rack i have noe hidden it with a clock.

15133924550_870279b4f8_n.jpg

Kubs said:
Thanks for sharing everyone.

Bigboss - I've just read your thread and seen your photos ... Nice set up. Can I be cheeky and ask which vendor you used and how much you spent on labour to carry out the work (appreciate you may not want to outline on a public thread but thought I'd ask anyway ...)

Thanks! I project managed myself and hired people to do what I want. The builders made the box ceiling, Neville Johnson did the furniture, and a home cinema installer cum electrician completed the installation.

Kubs

Nov 8, 2007
Visit site
It looks great .. Especially the in built wall speakers ... Your set up is very similar to what I have in mind.

Richer sounds are coming round on Monday so I'll bounce some idea around with them ....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts