Replacing my project debut II

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Jim-W

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Freddy58 said:
DIB said:
He will have forgotten about it by tomorrow
smiley-wink.gif

Forgotten what?

I'm sure when you're settled into your new house, we'll all be only too glad to offer you advice and help you spend your money. Hey Freddy, I'll even come round and help you to set it up; there's nothing better than setting up a new system with a record player. I'm a bit sad really, aren't I?

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Jim-W said:
Freddy58 said:
DIB said:
He will have forgotten about it by tomorrow
smiley-wink.gif

Forgotten what?

I'm sure when you're settled into your new house, we'll all be only too glad to offer you advice and help you spend your money. Hey Freddy, I'll even come round and help you to set it up; there's nothing better than setting up a new system with a record player. I'm a bit sad really, aren't I?

Nah, just an enthusiast, like myself :)

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I heard a 2m Blue at Inspire hifi, with an Apollo Turntable (after my RP6 woes, which were resolved) with Icon Audio pre & mono Blocks - i found it horribly bright (floyd can confirm) I was shocked as i was hearing valves for the first time. I think the 2m blue was the culprit - but this is only my opinoon!

I am on my 2nd Nagaoka now - first MP110 the MP200 and I am more than happy with it!!

floyd droid said:
Al baby , I know of a brand new Transfig Phoenix S going for just under 1400 clams . Not that i'm trying to get you divorced like.

Cheers floyd, it wouldn't be divorce but a slow and painful death. :)

Actually for that sort of money it is probably a good buy but not sure I wouldn't plump for a Lyra Delos instead (so I'm a cheapskate!).

TRENDING THREADS