Replacement remote control

tom2b

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I really need to replace the remote control for my A-H300 teac amplifier which I at some point got rid off because it wasnt working.

As I cannot get an original replacement, I was wondering whether anybody has any(positive)experience of one of those remotes that claim to be a'direct replacement'by another manufacturer..

Any views/advice appreciated

tom2b

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Spiny

Thank you for that link!

Lists just about everything, But... I need an RC-813. About the only one they dont stock?

Any further advice greatly appreciated

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Well, that one lists as being suitable for the DR-H300, which is the DVD-receiver in the Reference 300 series, and which I would expect to share common functions. The site also lists two remotes for the A-H300Mk2 and A-H-300Mk3, which again I would expect to work with the amp you have. I guess the best bet is to ask the people running that site, or email TEAC's service centre, to confirm.

tom2b said:
Spiny,

Thanks for that.

Will contact Teac and investigate further...

If you do not have any joy with TEAC themselves (try to get a part number at least) then give the chap at Exceptional-av a call (08006344484) and ask for the name of the company they use for spare TEAC parts, the name of which escapes me at the moment.

I had to go down this route recently for a replacement remote for my daughter's TEAC Aurbe iPod dock. This company was extremely helpful and I had the remote within 3 days.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts