Repeated failure Denon x4700h AVR

Gary_9

Nov 13, 2021
Visit site
Hello,
I bought Denon X4700H AVR in Jan 2021. After 2 months of use it went into protection mode (won't come on and red light will blink). The left front channel MOSFET had to be changed. I then got all my wires and speakers checked and even interchanged the front left and right speakers. I got it repaired and after 15 days again same issue reappeared. I got it repaired again. Since then the issue has repeated itself 5 times. Every time front left channel output module needed repair. And 5 th time even the remote had stopped working. The remote itself was fine and working. I am frustrated and unable to pinpoint the issue. Can it be an issue with the electric supply?

Hello,
I bought Denon X4700H AVR in Jan 2021. After 2 months of use it went into protection mode (won't come on and red light will blink). The left front channel MOSFET had to be changed. I then got all my wires and speakers checked and even interchanged the front left and right speakers. I got it repaired and after 15 days again same issue reappeared. I got it repaired again. Since then the issue has repeated itself 5 times. Every time front left channel output module needed repair. And 5 th time even the remote had stopped working. The remote itself was fine and working. I am frustrated and unable to pinpoint the issue. Can it be an issue with the electric supply?
Welcome to the forum.
Did you buy this new from a dealer?
After the second failure I would be demanding a replacement rather than a repair.
And no. I don't think it's a problem with the electric supply as there is no way this would just select the F/L MOSFET....

Gary_9

Nov 13, 2021
Visit site
Welcome to the forum.
Did you buy this new from a dealer?
After the second failure I would be demanding a replacement rather than a repair.
And no. I don't think it's a problem with the electric supply as there is no way this would just select the F/L MOSFET....
Ya thanks. I will take it up with the dealer as its still under warranty.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts