RCA for Creek Evo 2 Combo and RX6 Speakers

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
CrimsonPlus or 2nd CobraPlus will do very well.

i know you've had issues with what looks like a fake Chord interconnect but the above will do a great job

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
If you can stretch a bit maybe pick up a GENUINE Chord Chameleon plus with VEE plugs off eBay - I managed one last week for £58 it really has opened up the soundstage, improvement in the bass too - was very sceptical but a definite upgrade over my old Crimson Plus

BluePotato

May 30, 2012
Visit site
stevebrock said:
If you can stretch a bit maybe pick up a GENUINE Chord Chameleon plus with VEE plugs off eBay - I managed one last week for £58 it really has opened up the soundstage, improvement in the bass too - was very sceptical but a definite upgrade over my old Crimson Plus

Hat's off getting this for £58 with the VEE plugs, think you've timed that well. Struggling to even get the previous model without VEE plugs for much less :)

BluePotato

May 30, 2012
Visit site
stevebrock said:
TBH put a top bid of £60 never expected to win it - so a great bargain got £29 for my crimson plus

there is an old version chord chameleon on there for £50. Put £35 offer in but been rejected and tbh I'm probably glad, from what I hear I'll only question myself if I don't get the VEE plug version given the good feedback they get.

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
Cheers guys. Yes as you can gather I've returned temporarily to the Qed Qunex.

The CrimsonPlus seems a good price - what about the Chord Cobra for £45 - better than the Crimson?

BluePotato

May 30, 2012
Visit site
stevebrock said:
What do you think of the Rumour 2 then?

I'll try do some AB testing with the Silverscreen tomorrow night. Did a bit the other night and I felt the sound through the Rumour was a bit more 'open' and sharper somehow - not night and day though by any stretch and I only tested across say 30second samples of a couple of songs. Was really waiting to get the Chameleon interconnect before doing anymore comparisons so will see - hoping that provides a nice jump over the chrimson.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts