Q ACOUSTICS 1050i WITH BLACK PLINTH, BUT THATS NOT POSSIBLE..

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
just realised my q acoustics 1050i have black plinthS instead of silver ones. No one including Q acoustics can explain it and the superfi store have never heard of q acoustics supplying floorstanders with a black plinth. Even on there website all the floorstanders are advertised with silver aluminium plinths. Anyone?

Hi Mohsin,

I was just 'passing through' and spotted your post -- so I thought I'd better answer it
emotion-1.gif

When we launched the original 1000 Series, a number of dealers and owners thought the 'Silver' stands looked great on the 'Beech' finish and OK on the 'Black' finish, but not so clever on the 'Cherry' finish, because they've got dark front baffles.

So, when we upgraded all the speakers to the 'Improved' models, we took the opportunity to change the colour of the stands on the Cherry (and I think with the Black as well). The 'Beech' finish still comes with the silver stands.

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Reichert (PR Manager - Armour Home)

A

Anonymous

Hi Steve,

thank you so much for your reply. I was worried that I had recieved a repacked pair of speakers and that someone had sprayed the plinths. I agree the black looks alot better and its nice to know someone actually listens to there dealers and more importantly customers. One more question steve is the new 1000si sub really that much better then the 1000s?

thanks again

mohsin.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I can answer that one, with a 'yes' - in fact we'd say it was the biggest improvement on the AV side of things between the standard and 'i' ranges (though that's not just the sub itself but its better integration with the other speakers).

A

Anonymous

thanks for the reply clare, steve did the black plinths come with all the 1050i's or did they get added lately?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts