professorhat, one for you i think

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi prof, i am correct in saying that you have a PS3?. If so, have you looked at the new Whathifi website using your PS3, something odd has happen to site( as you will see), old one worked fine. Any ideas to correct this via the PS3.

Cheers

Alan

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Hi there,
I'll be honest, I never use my PS3 for web browsing other than occasionally downloading new themes for it. I'll take a look when I can though and see if there's anything that can be done - I suspect it'll just be an incompatibility that may be ironed out as the site matures. Having done a little web design myself, I know how much of an issue it is to get a page looking the same in IE and Firefox, let alone a self-proprietary browser built by Sony!

A

Anonymous

Thanks prof, have played with a few settings on the PS3 (display etc) but made no differance, hope you have more luck

Al

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Okay, had a look and I get the same - I don't think there's anything you can do with it as, even with the browser maximised on my screen, the code isn't taking advantage of it so there are big white spaces at the side whilst the content on the left is overwriting the text in the middle (meaning you can't read reviews etc.).
Only thing we can do is bring it to the attention of the web developers and hopefully they can add some different code in if the PS3 browser is being used so it displays differently...

A

Anonymous

Thanks Clare, can't ask anymore then that.

P.S. great website, just started getting Whathifi, nice to be able to read the reviews on the items in your buyers guide.

Alan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts