Poll: Which Brand Do You Prefer?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

how many skys does he own
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

Arvie88:

i hereby close the Poll. No winner. All because you are

Who made you leader of this here outfit?

I vote for Panasonic or Sony.

A

Anonymous

LittleLouie:

Me, my wife, 2 kids, 1 golden retriever, 2 hamsters and 12 koi carp would all like to vote for Philips.

- LG 0
- Panasonic 1
- Philips 20 (+19)
- Samsung 1
- Sharp 0
- Sony 2
- Toshiba 0

There you go, Philips are officially the best televisions in the world ever.

Simples!

Ummmm.....aren't you guys forgetting something?

What's all this talk of resuming the voting? Laserman16 knows who I'm talking about!

As you can see from the above, we already have a winner.

Don't my wife, kids, dog, hamsters and fishies count for anything in your world?

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
I give my vote to Panasonic as my tv is this make (recomended to me by staff from here)and it is pretty good for all that i watch.

Samsung would be my vote tomorrow as my son has a good one and it's the make of my mobile phone (it's good as well)

I'm not going to vote tomorrow however as this is plain silly.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
nodnarb4444:nodnarb4444:nodnarb4444:idc:

- LG 0
- Panasonic 5
- Philips 1
- Samsung 1
- Sharp 0
- Sony 2 (+1)
- Toshiba 0

Gwyndy

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
As I have two Panasonics one LCD and one Plasma,I'm going Panasonic, even though I'm having some signal problems on the LCD at the moment.

A

Anonymous

I am not going to explain the rules again, in the past everybody seemed to grasp the idea

EDITED BY MODS - again, please do not insult other members

. But i will say this; if you want to continue this poll, you are allowed to do so.

A

Anonymous

I am an 'Argos value range' man myself, Andrew didn't state were they finished in the market share table!

A

Anonymous

Arvie88:I am not going to explain the rules again, in the past everybody seemed to grasp the idea,

But i will say this; if you want to continue this poll, you are allowed to do so.

Are you serious?

Whilst I can't speak for everyone on the forum, and do so only for myself, further explanation/ clarification of the rules is unnecessary.

Thank you ever so much, your Highness, for allowing us humble subjects to continue with the poll. Your generosity knows no bounds. (Though, much like the monarchy today, you're powerless to do anything - only those whose fingers hover over the red button can put an end to it).

A

Anonymous

***:I am an 'Argos value range' man myself, Andrew didn't state were they finished in the market share table!

Are you aware of the meaning of your username in Spanish?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Strange that - was just debating whether to send the user an email asking they re-register with a more suitable name, or whether to take the benefit of the doubt approach and assuming it's either a mis-spelling of carbon or a taxi-driver called Ronald.

I think your post has just made the decision for me...

A

Anonymous

Its my nick name, what can i say? No offence to spanish speakers.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
nodnarb4444:nodnarb4444:nodnarb4444:nodnarb4444:idc:

- LG 0
- Panasonic 6
- Philips 1
- Samsung 1
- Sharp 0
- Sony 2 (+1)
- Toshiba 0

TRENDING THREADS