Poll: Which Brand Do You Prefer?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

daveh75

Arvie88:
"I own a Pioneer but I'm going to come back in a month and vote for
Sony 30 times.

This really is a very odd poll... "

If you come back in a month then you can still vote only once. It doesn't work any other way.
It's a poll, and just simple plain fun.

Yes, but yesterday you said........Arvie88: you can vote once per dayAnd now you've moved the goalposts.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
This is great! I don't even have to continue my own arguments now!

daveh75:Arvie88:

"I own a Pioneer but I'm going to come back in a month and vote for Sony 30 times.

This really is a very odd poll... "

If you come back in a month then you can still vote only once. It doesn't work any other way.

Yes, but yesterday you said........Arvie88: you can vote once per dayAnd now you've moved the goalposts.

Very good my young disciple...

A

Anonymous

Arvie88:

Simple plain funny morelike.

It's cracking me up for sure!

A

Anonymous

vote once per day means that when i vote today, i'll have to wait untill tomorrow before i can vote,
then if i decide to skip tomorrow, then the day after tomorrow i'm again eligable to vote once. one time. no more.
You CAN vote once every day, but you can't vote 7 times after you've been away a week, it just doesn't work that way.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Clear as mud. Any more rules you'd like this forum to follow?
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Me, my wife, 2 kids, 1 golden retriever, 2 hamsters and 12 koi carp would all like to vote for Philips.

- LG 0
- Panasonic 1
- Philips 20 (+19)
- Samsung 1
- Sharp 0
- Sony 2
- Toshiba 0

There you go, Philips are officially the best televisions in the world ever.

Simples!

A

Anonymous

So I can vote once a day for the next year?

In that case:

Philips +365

assuming not actually having a TV at the moment doesn't make me ineligible to vote.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
LittleLouie:Me, my wife, 2 kids, 1 golden retriever, 2 hamsters and 12 koi carp would all like to vote for Philips.There you go, Philips are officially the best televisions in the world ever.

So we're all done then...

daveh75

Arvie88:vote once per day means that when i vote today, i'll have to wait untill tomorrow before i can vote,
then if i decide to skip tomorrow, then the day after tomorrow i'm again eligable to vote once. one time. no more.
You CAN vote once every day, but you can't vote 7 times after you've been away a week, it just doesn't work that way.
That makes no sense whatsoever.

A

Anonymous

i reckon we should vote on wether this poll is worth voting on , i say no

John Duncan

Andrew Everard:Now don't you go voting again within the next 23h58m, JD, or it'll all go to Hades on a sackbarrow...

Ah but is it a 24hr period, or is per day? Cos I might vote at 12.01 and get away with it. I;d have added a poll but you can only do it when you start a thread...

A

Anonymous

+2 for Panasonic because my plasma Hasn't broken down after 18 months of use and because when they (as Technics) still made hifif it was pretty hard to beat in the given price bracket and lasted forever.

-100 for LG precisely for the opposite of the above. My LG LCD TV lasted precisely a week before it started to hum like a major electricity substation about to explode and the nice man from Comet condemned it.

A

Anonymous

Arvie88:

And everybody who visits this forum is allowed to vote, you could live in India and still vote.

Oi you lot! Didn't your mothers ever tell you that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit?

I'd just like to thank Arvie88 for starting such a stimulating debate and permitting all those nice people in India to contribute if they wanted to.

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:Although they're clearly not, or the numbers would be a bit higher.

Well me and the boys are backing the lovely Alba range from Argos.............hang on a minute where's Alba on the list?!
emotion-3.gif

indian_voters_1385542c.jpg

A

Anonymous

I can appreciate the comment (and picture) of daveee. But i find it kinda childish that only a few take this poll serious.
On other sites i have been very succesful with this kind of polls. But

EDITED BY MODS - please do not insult other members

, i hereby close the Poll. No winner. All because you are

EDITED BY MODS - please do not insult other members

to participate in a normal way.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts