Pioneer VSXD912s 7.1 Surround / Urgent help please

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All, Anyone give me a quick piece of advice. Just bought a 42inch Kuro which should arrive soon and very excited. Will eventually get Blu Ray (maybe a PS3) and Sky HD but thats a few weeks away yet. My brothers friend has a Pioneer VSXD912s amp/receiver that offers 7.1 and hes selling for £125 - Its as good as new. Would this be a good sound choice and could I connect Blu ray/PS3/XBOX/SKY HD to it OK ? Doesnt have any speakers but seems to be a good piece of kit I have to let him know this afternoon..... Originally I wanted the Onkyo amp recommended but this choice is certainly more budget friendly! Thanks so much

A

Anonymous

Can't find much info on it but I bet it doesn't handle HD audio over HDMI. Does it switch HDMI video too, doubt it.

It's a few years / models old so if it were me I'd give it a miss, amps update so fast you may as well get an up to the minute one.

Buy cheap now and you'll regret it later. You deserve a great amp to partner your Kuro, Sky HD and PS3.

http://www.hifix.co.uk/sku.lasso?PIONEER-VSX%20D912%20SILVER&item=a4ee5813d0462faebb6ff0ef45f1e021ad0f88836568b5f0&-session=hifix:5AD235660cc5414F99wuv3C03988

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the help! I gave it a miss!
Ill have a look at the link you offered and post back with an update...
There was a system I spotted somewhere with an ipod dock coming soon....pioneer or panasonic I think but seemed a good solution....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts