Pioneer A50 Amp & Kef LS50 Speakers

The Mad One

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Ive just purchased a pioneer A50 Amp to go with my Kef LS50 speakers.

im fairly new to hifi so this may like a daft question?

my question is will the amp improve with use as i understand speakers need a little running in.

so can i expect to hear an improving sound.

regards

The Mad One

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Ive had the amp for a few days now and i must say its seems to be improving all the time.

it really seems to control the speakers well.

my first impression when i bought the amp was that ive made a big mistake how wrong was i.

p.s must say a big thanks to the sales rep :clap: @ hifix for guiding me to this amp david from frank harvey hifi please could you pass the message on.

now back to going my cd collection

:dance:

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
I use the Pioneer A-30 which I think is awesome for the money..........................The Pioneer A-50 should be better ! Glad you like the amp.

Bradley747

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
The mad one,

how are you finding this combo now? Has the amp settled in?

Im thinking of moving to this very set up so would be very interested to hear your thoughts.

Cheers

bradley747

The Mad One

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Bradley747

Im finding this combo to be extremely musical the speakers sound totally amazing and look beautiful the amp is great value especially if you purchase it from hifix (£100 cheaper than anywhere else)

for me its a match made in heaven

hope this helps

regards

The Mad One

Replicant666

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I love mine in fact its making me re think my main setup which includes R900s and a Yamaha Z7 so I'm now looking at a power amp upgrade. The LS50s with the A50 are a really impressive combination, I would be interested to hear the Arcam A19 but I had to draw the line somewhere cost wise but I have no regrets with the current setup. Ive just been listening to the new How to Destroy Angels CD and the bass is amazing given the size but more importantly clean and dynamic....only problem is we have a corner cabinet with glass doors and glasses in and the damn thing has started to resonate so I need to start tuning the cupboard!

TRENDING THREADS