KEF LS50 Meta AMP

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

podknocker

I think £1000 for the speakers and stands, is about right these days. It's still al lot for a small, mass produced speaker and it's not that exotic. Being widely available, even on Richer Sounds, isn't a bad thing. The problem s it's treated like a much cheaper model and thrown in with inferior electronics. I still want a pair and I'm sure my Omnia could cope, but they would be wasted.

manicm

I think £1000 for the speakers and stands, is about right these days. It's still al lot for a small, mass produced speaker and it's not that exotic. Being widely available, even on Richer Sounds, isn't a bad thing. The problem s it's treated like a much cheaper model and thrown in with inferior electronics. I still want a pair and I'm sure my Omnia could cope, but they would be wasted.

Prices of everything are rising. The new B&W 606 S3 with stands will cost the same, really.

I would also consider the new Q Acoustics 5 Series. You don't have a shortage of choice.

Reactions: podknocker

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts