Philips HTL9100 How to bypass equalizer

radovantz

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
Hi guys, i purchased this Philips soundbar a month ago. Do you have any idea how to bypass its equalizer so bass and treble will set at zero? There are 8 LED indication lights at the front panel showing you the level of bass or treble when you adjust them via remote control. I am not sure at which point would it be at zero level where bass and treble can bypass. Should I minimize them until all the lights turned off, or turn up to the middle? I believe hifi lovers would prefer bypass equalizer setting to hear its actual sound character first, before any further adjustment is made.

radovantz

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
Thank you KevinJ. You are right about resetting the soundbar to factory setting.

I have done the process right after i read your post.

Sound bar should reset the bass and treble at the same equal level. But it doen't do that. Bass is set at 5 dots, while treble is set at 3 dots. This is not an equal level point. Should i blame Philips for this.

radovantz

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
Ok. Now I test it with Iron Man 3. Seems like the sound is balance enough, although bass and treble are set at different level point, which are at 5 and 3 dots respectively.

TRENDING THREADS