Paradigm SUB 15, Ken Kreisel 5000 Mark3 subwoofer advice advice needed..

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

JohnHolmes

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
FrankHarveyHiFi said:
Well, you'll have to resist when you hear a stack of three... :)

Roughly how many have you sold David? If you don't mind me asking, just wondering how well they are selling since the launch here in the UK?

v1c

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
JohnHolmes said:
Roughly how many have you sold David? If you don't mind me asking, just wondering how well they are selling since the launch here in the UK?

Why ? what difference does this make to sound or performance. Or are you doing market research ?

JohnHolmes

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
v1c said:
JohnHolmes said:

Why ? what difference does this make to sound or performance. Or are you doing market research ?

Just personally interested as I don't think I would ever be able to afford one brand new. I would however like to try and maybe pick up at 2nd hand unit at a lower price one day.

v1c

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site

Just personally interested as I don't think I would ever be able to afford one brand new. I would however like to try and maybe pick up at 2nd hand unit at a lower price one day.

[/quote]

Ok maybe you could put yourself on Frank Harvey's EX demo list as he's going to have 3 going next year :grin: (massive assumption on my part). I wouldn't make ideal AV an offer for there one though looks abused :O (again massive assumption on my part.) :)

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
JohnHolmes said:

Those figures aren't really of any interest to the public, but given that it is a completely new brand, and a completely new brand with only two products at the moment, they're going very well, and momentum is picking up. Things will be going very well once there's a couple of speaker ranges to go with the, next month.

recruit

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Ken really has played a good card with these 2 subs as they can be adapted to or should I say expand once your budget does, it comes in as a reference sub and can then be used to create well, probably one of the best bass LFE system on the market, period!

JohnHolmes

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Hmm just noticed there is a KK MX5000Mk3 on the popular auction site for £1575!

If I only had the cash :cry: I wonder if warranty would be transferable.

recruit

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
FrankHarveyHiFi said:
I've only ever had to change one sub bass driver in over 10 years. The issue looked to me like he'd dropped the sub...

Like wise after owning so many of his M&K subs and abusing them in the way I did, not once did they fail on me!

TRENDING THREADS