Panasonic TX-P50V20 vs Panasonic TX-P46Z1

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I want to know what are the differences over the 50V20 compared to the 46Z1 as I have seen the Z1 priced at £1250 .

Also I have read reviews of the Z1 and most of them are raving about it's picture quality but it's price is it's most set back,however now the price has been reduced , I am wondering which is the best tv out of them 2?

Cheers

Yoga

A

Anonymous

Yoga

Sadly i cant comment on the 46Z1 as i have not seen it for myself but i can comment on the 50V20 having taken delivery of my set yesterday.

I have been reading the forums furiously in order to find a suitable replacement for my Pioneer PDP 436 SXE and finally settled on the 50V20. I was shopping around quite a bit and managed to get the Panasonic store to quote me £1478 with 5 year warranty and free delivery.

I did however end up buying the set from Dixons for £1379 again with free delivery but no 5 year warranty, the picture quality out of the box is superb both in SD and with HD content. Having tweeked a few settings here and there i was blown away by the detail and depth displayed by the set whilst watching Avatar on bluray.

From what i have been reading online the 50V20 is possibly the best plasma display available to buy today but words are nothing so i seriously urge you to view both sets and see which appeals to you more, if it is the 50V20 then there are deals to be had online or even with the Panasonic store.

Hope my thoughts help in your decision

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts