Pairing Pioneer SC-LX81 with Tannoy Revolution Signature 6 5.1

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone in the know advise me if it would be a good pairing, the Pioneer SC-LX81 with the Tannoy Revolution Signature 6 5.1 as I've had some information that the Pioneer might be a bit bright? If so what would be a good pairing? (price range up to £1500)

Also I'm about to buy the Pioneer KRP-500A but would be using it in the Netherlands, does anyone now of any issues that could be a problem?

Thanks 

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
This is a great match, the SC-LX81 is not bright like previous models and the solid accurate sound from the Tannoys works very well with this amp. You will have no issues with the amp or the TV in Holland. We have a number of customers there using the SC amps and the TV

Nick

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
The Tannoy Arenas are an excellent package as well, sorry for the spanner in the works, but just another option, i think the home cinema centre has this system as well.

Andy

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
We do have the Arenas and they are a wonderful sub/sat package - really really well made and they look great on the wall. We use them a lot as rears with the Revolution Signatures at the front.

Nick

TRENDING THREADS