ONKYO TXNR646 vs Denon AVR-X2200W

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
which of these is the best receiver? it has to be good for music as well as movies. have hdmi 2.0a/hdcp 2.2 compatibility (both do) and be powerful enough for my speakers which they both are..all i wish to know is which sounds the best and is easiest to use and has best auto speaker calibration etc as they are around the same price.

krzychoniusz

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi nugget2014,

I may not answer your question right now but consider Denon X2000 - it's effectivelly a X2200 but with wired ethernet connection instead of wifi and at the moment richer sounds London sells one ex-service with 12 month in store warranty for 110 GBP - so a real bargain compared to other models at 550GBP. Saves you +400GBP to spend on better speakers and decent cables!

Just to clarify I'm not on RS payroll lol *wink* but just thought I'll share this with you as just got one for myself

Cheers!

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
krzychoniusz said:
Hi nugget2014,

I may not answer your question right now but consider Denon X2000 - it's effectivelly a X2200 but with wired ethernet connection instead of wifi and at the moment richer sounds London sells one ex-service with 12 month in store warranty for 110 GBP - so a real bargain compared to other models at 550GBP. Saves you +400GBP to spend on better speakers and decent cables!

Just to clarify I'm not on RS payroll lol *wink* but just thought I'll share this with you as just got one for myself

Cheers!

thanks for the headsup but i need hdmi 2.0a for uhd blu rays and the x2000 doesn't have it

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts