Onkyo tsr-608 and Mordaunt Short Mezzo 6?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all

I've been thinking about buying a new amp for a few weeks as my CA Azur 540 keeps overheating and after owning it for 8 years I think it's time to put it out to pasture. I'm currently running it on a pair of Mordaunt Short 904i's but previously also had some 908's on there as well.

Anyway, after some research i decided this amp was the way to go and just picked up a brand new one on eBay for £300. The problem is that I kind impulse bought it and didn't look into which speakers I should pair it with. I kinda want to stick with Mordaunt Short and would get the mezzo 6 or 8.

Will this be a good combination? Any more suggestions on what might be better?

Thanks very much for any assistance it will be greatly appreciated :)

A

Anonymous

Hi ozymandias15,

I've been debating to myself about this for a while. I wanted to upgrade my Onkyo 607 to a 3009 or 5009 equivalent and pair it up with some Mezzo. Cant seem to find much reviews on them. Like You I want to stick with Mezzo. I Guess I want to audition them when I get some free time.

A

Anonymous

Hi ozymandias15,

I've been debating to myself about this for a while. I wanted to upgrade my Onkyo 607 to a 3009 or 5009 equivalent and pair it up with some Mezzo. Cant seem to find much reviews on them. Like You I want to stick with Mezzo. I Guess I want to audition them when I get some free time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts