Oh no!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Oct 12, 2024
Visit site
Have a Rotel CD14 - CD was distorting on play. Stop the CD and start it again, it usually plays without distortion second time. Other major issue is the CD not loading...just spins, makes sound but doesn't load. Mine used to eject the CD showing an error message for years, now it just keeps spinning and you have to open the CD drawer manually (there is a drawer open tab under the player). I found an easier fix for this...lift the unit slightly and drop it.

The Rotel CD14 has lots of issues - will not be buying another Rotel CD until they do something about them. My unit is effectively useless now...I have had it only 6 years. My original Rotel CD player lasted almost 20 years.

Attachments

• IMG_2285.JPG
    IMG_2285.JPG
    272.2 KB · Views: 0
Have a Rotel CD14 - CD was distorting on play. Stop the CD and start it again, it usually plays without distortion second time. Other major issue is the CD not loading...just spins, makes sound but doesn't load. Mine used to eject the CD showing an error message for years, now it just keeps spinning and you have to open the CD drawer manually (there is a drawer open tab under the player). I found an easier fix for this...lift the unit slightly and drop it.

The Rotel CD14 has lots of issues - will not be buying another Rotel CD until they do something about them. My unit is effectively useless now...I have had it only 6 years. My original Rotel CD player lasted almost 20 years.
Interesting but the OP hasn't been seen on the forum for over 2 years

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts