Odd Project

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello all.

Wasn't Sure on what category to post this one in!! I rekon the home cinema lot will have a bit to say on it!

Am after a bit of advice on an odd project, I have a good product, Component and set up knowledge, But not a very good technical component knowledge, More complex wiring than the standard cables Phases Especially for my odd little project in the planning.

What I want to do is make a seat (well buy the seat) ( All in anticipation of Gran Turismo 5 Hopefully being released in December...) How sad...

I havent got a subwoofer on my system as it is yet and Wanted to make a box, enclosed within, An Audiopulse LM10D2 LMS 10, Bash 500W Digital Subwoofer Amplifier and 2 Bass shakers, All using, The same power supply ( 1 Plug, Ie Plug the chair in... When in use ) and a control unit, I assume a reciever (cheap as its only a giggle, but good enough to control the gear!)

Too much..? Anyone have much experience With Bass shakers..?

Also, Wiring, can anyone come up with a suitable diagram of possible wiring outcomes and or similar components to compliment the Idea better..?

Will be mounting a Cobra Evolution Racing seat to the top of it and come december Sitting in my pants with a full 6 point race harness on with my Arai Bike Helmet on Playing Gran Turismo

Oh dear, Did I just Write that out Loud..?

Cheers all in advance!

A

Anonymous

Lol sounds great. I'd try Youtube, bound to be several how to videos if you search around. When you get it done you'll have to post pics. GT5 will be stunning but i hope for your sanity it does come out by christmas or there'll be tears in that helmet!

A

Anonymous

Yeah not holding out much hope anyway! Will have a cool chair though!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts