admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all

I am looking at buy a Sony 37"/40"EX503,Can anybody suggest what to look for when looking at them in store.Is it also possible when I purchase it in store that it could be opened and checked for faults while at the store,before taking it home! I am new to this tech so I would like to leave with peace of mind knowing that I dont have to return the TV.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.Thank you all.

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi

I have just looked at most of the sony range including the sony 40ex503 tv, one thing i noticed was on freeview the picture had quite abit of picture noise on it.

This tv is only 100hz and i then looked at my tv the sony 46hx803 which is 200hz and the freeview picture was alot better on it.

So i would definitely demo on the freeview channels, i personally find that is the best way to see what is the better tv.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your help guys,I went and bought the 37EX503 yesterday will be setting it up today.With regards to the picture noise in SD the salesman said that the tv's were all connected on the same ariel link or something like that,which to me sounds true.Does anyone have any recomendations on the best settings for the tv, Im connecting the S570 blu-ray player to it.What should the settings be on the 570 when connecting to the tv.Your help and advice would be most appreciated.Thanks all.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts