LasseMajja

Mar 26, 2021
Visit site
Hello,

So i 've had the C338 for a while now. Mostly I use it with my turntable which works flawlessly. But when using the casting service some strange things happens. I can start the casting session and everything works fine for a while until the sound just stops. This can happen after 30 minutes, 1 hour or even half a minute. If i restart the session everything works, but it is a bit tedious to restart the session so many times. Have anyone else had this problem and know any way to fix it?

Reactions: gdaygarry

Witterings

Hello,

So i 've had the C338 for a while now. Mostly I use it with my turntable which works flawlessly. But when using the casting service some strange things happens. I can start the casting session and everything works fine for a while until the sound just stops. This can happen after 30 minutes, 1 hour or even half a minute. If i restart the session everything works, but it is a bit tedious to restart the session so many times. Have anyone else had this problem and know any way to fix it?

Are you sure it's not you're source of music, certainly Amazon sometimes freezes so may not be anything to do with the CCA or C338?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts