NAD and Monitor Audio

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Has anyone got experience of having the NAD C352 amp with the M/A RS6 speakers? I'm auditioning the M/A speakers this weekend to go with my Arcam Alpha 9 integrated amp but i have been offered a NAD C352 amp thats been used twice (not even run in) and then boxed away as the owner was shipped overseas! I'd prob partner the amp and speakers with my Arcal Alpha 8SE CD player for the time being OR i would whack it on Ebay as one sold last week for just over £150! Musyc ill be listening to is Underworld, Leftfield, Fischerspooner, Air, Morcheeba, Daft Punk, Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull etc... Cheers for info/advice.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Surely not all MA speakers sound the same? I can't understand when people say they "cannot get on" with a company's speakers. Nads, are you saying that you have listened to a lot of MA speakers and that they have a certain sound? If so, do you believe that you could listen to the new platinum range and a similar priced version from say B&W and distinguish that the platinums were the MA sound?

nads

not knowingly have heard the platinums but all the ones i have heard i did not get on with. and i did listen to all the ones that they had on offer before buying the 703's (it was lucky we had a Massen "show" and MA brought the shed with them. i even picked up a leaflet on the golds).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts