mytek dsd 192 dac

A

Anonymous

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but has anyone compared one of these with a Chord Qutehd ?

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
Dantheman said:
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but has anyone compared one of these with a Chord Qutehd ?

+1

I'm in the market for DSD USB DAC, it's between the Mytek, Teac UD-501 (if it ever gets to the UK) and the QuteHD.

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
Dantheman said:
has anyone compared one of these with a Chord Qutehd ?

There's a review of the QuteHD here. The reviewer makes some comparisons between the Chord and the Mytek.

From my point of view, the leaner sound commented on compared to the Mytek is of concern with my speakers and amp, although it seems the 16bit 44.1khz file playback was preferred on the Chord.

mikicasellas

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello and good day,

I was reading about your comparisons of the Mytek against some others, among those others i have a Calyx DAC 24/192 that i want to sell if the Mytek is a better sounding DAC despite of its DSD capabilities or inputs and outputs and preamp, my main concern is if the mytek sounds better where it competes with the Calyx?

Can you help me?

Best regards :)

Miguel

sara111

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Recruitment coaching is significant if you're within the achievement sector and need your business to grow. Aaudi Air lines jobs If you are within the achievement coaching a part of the corporate, the possibilities square measure that Air Hostess Employment you just possess a number of key skills that return fairly naturally - things like intuition, the flexibility to sense a human hidden skills, Cabin Creaw jobs and decisive once somebody is not suited to an explicit position. Air hostess jobs

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts