My Arcam CD93

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

I want to sell my cd player- where would be the best place to sell it? I have tried audiphile candy but they have deleted my advert- not sure why!! help please??

A

Anonymous

gbhsi1:Hi,
I have tried audiphile candy but they have deleted my advert- not sure why!! help please??

Did I read somewhere they were having problems with there website about that very issue, have you emailed them about it?

SteveR750

Fleabay every time, as a seller it doesnt get any easier, just don't be tempted by too high a start price and Buy it Now prices as these attract high sellers fees. Also remember that you have to pay a final valuation fee set at 2% of the sale price, capped at £100 I think.

A

Anonymous

SteveR750:Fleabay every time, as a seller it doesnt get any easier, just don't be tempted by too high a start price and Buy it Now prices as these attract high sellers fees. Also remember that you have to pay a final valuation fee set at 2% of the sale price, capped at £100 I think.

Hmm, I think you'll now find low listing fees but massive final sale fees, and the Paypal hit if you use that for the sale............

http://www.ebaycalculator.co.uk/ should help.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts