Musical Fidelity owners

Balderdash

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone has their equipment upgraded via the MF fine tuning service?

http://www.musicalfidelity.com/fine-tuning/

i would be interested to hear from you.

Thanks

U

unknown

try js audio repairs. john recently upgraded my x ray player plus xa2 amp. he arranged pick up and delivery back to me, which i believe musical fidelity dont do. his upgrade was also cheaper than mf's service. sound improvements included a much clearer sound with much better separation. overall my system now sounds more natural meaning electronic music records which feature sounds which i believed to be "poor quality samples" (i've made some records myself) are actually now identified as actual recorded instruments. cymbals also no longer sound like 2 bits of polystyrene being rubbed together ! if you contact him, tell him mike farrow recommended him !

kelsoguy

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
I need to replace the RCA socet for my CD line on a MF 308. Is there a specific diameter for the hole or are all rca phono chassis mounted sockets the same?

TrevC

kelsoguy said:
I need to replace the RCA socet for my CD line on a MF 308. Is there a specific diameter for the hole or are all rca phono chassis mounted sockets the same?

Unfortunately there are many varieties. You could try purchasing the original part from MF.

kelsoguy

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
kelsoguy said:
I need to replace the RCA socket for my CD line on a MF 308. Is there a specific diameter for the hole or are all rca phono chassis mounted sockets the same?
I have noted from pictures that these sockets are in blocks of 4 and have contact pins which go onto the pcb board, they look like very common ones from China sold all over,if they are the same thing that is.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts