Cardas cables, has anyone heard these cables?

goodman55

Jul 29, 2023
Visit site
I have heard good references to these cables.
I'm interested in the Cardas speaker cable 101 and in the Cardas Crosslink interconnect.
Could these fit well with an Musical Fidelity A1 amplifier y Epos ES11 speakers?.
I like the warm sound with sweet high frecuency.
Thanks you for the information.

Have heard, but no experience. You might be about to find out how divisive the subject of cables is - best advice I can give is borrow and have a friend (whilst giving nothing away) swap between them and what you've got without you being able to tell which is which. If you can definitely and reliably hear a difference, knock yourself out. If not, save the cash.

abacus

There are plenty of threads on here if you do a search, however no one anywhere in the world has yet been able to provide verifiable evidence that cables make a difference to the sound providing they are of good quality for the job in hand so tread carefully.
My recommendation is to go to a pro music store for your cables, as that way you will get the cable that is used in the professional music studios that make the music you listen to. (They will also be a fraction of the price that HI-Fi cable manufactures charge)
As mentioned above try before you buy if buying from outside the pro world, plus make sure that if you do hear a difference that it is not just the placebo effect. (Do a double double blind test)
In the final analysis just go with whatever floats you're boat, as your the one that will be living with it.

Bill

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts