Missed our vinyl . . .

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Almost 6 weeks without a Horlicks hour, Hazel fell over at the beginig of June and brock her hip, its taken her this long to be able to walk to the music room and sit comfortable. What a pleasure to put some vinyl on the TT . . . we did not realise how much we had missed proper music . . . generaly stayed away from WHF, enjoying other things in life 8)

Spotify is good, we like the Archers and a play or two but the magic of vinyl . . . I'm looking forward to this evenings session.

Off to the shops to top up the Horlick supply . . . boost Morrisons profits for the year.

CJSF

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
Glad to hear the Hazel is on the mend!

Hazel on the mend . . . I came back from Morrisons . . . When I went out she strugled to walk 15 yards??? I came back with 5 bags of shoping, Hazel anounced . . . "I have been up stairs" . . . :O . . . you could have knocked me over with a feather. Pure will power! she had had enough sleeping in the front room on a single bed. Also means a shower, proper wash etc.

Best new I've had for weeks . . . :cheer:

CJSF

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Welcome back cjsf - missed you!!

Been listening to lots of Bonnie Prince Billie, and earlier Palace stuff from him.

On the black plastic stuff of course :)

TRENDING THREADS