micro system up to £400?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi all, im thinkin of getting a micro system, anyone recomend any in my price range? i want to use my kef q5 floor standers with it or should i just get a new amp within that price, im only thinkin micro as most of them play mp3, as my current cd player does'nt and i dont want a ipod or player like it.

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
If its a micro you're after then you won't go far wrong with the Denon DM37. There is a good write up on it in the reviews section. Expect to pay about £220 ish for it. It punches way above that price tag though. There is a new one coming out very soon by the look of it. Onkyo CS435 model. No price or info on it yet, just a picture in the new Onkyo range in the blogs page.

matthewpiano

You will get so much more performance if you can stick to seperates, even if you need to go 2nd hand.

What CD player have you got at the moment? What music do you listen to? What sort of sound are you looking for? Would you consider the 2nd hand market?

A

Anonymous

i have the technics slpg4 cd player, i listen to most stuff apart from classical, most of it is rock, dance, i have been thinking about the marantz pm 6003 but cant find reviews.

matthewpiano

adj81:i have the technics slpg4 cd player, i listen to most stuff apart from classical, most of it is rock, dance, i have been thinking about the marantz pm 6003 but cant find reviews.

Grab a copy of the new What Hi-Fi mag, out today. Full review of the 6003 amp and CD player in First Tests.

A

Anonymous

ok, thanks for that, i will have a look.
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts