Marantz news, as it happens...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
scene:ID.:
?????????

Err, sorry.

Still, good to see that the forum supports that, even if the computers of most forumites doesn't.

I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so...

Only if your name is Mr Ishiwatara, apparently. BTW, video of Ken talking about the KI Pearl Lites currently editing, and will be up on the whathifiTV YouTube channel later.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Andy Clough:
If only, Chebby...
emotion-5.gif
More likely:

176260966cmt.jpg

176270693cmt.jpg

Actually,

EasyJet_A319_GEZEG.JPG

and

ft47-yacht-inset1.jpg

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Andrew Everard:scene:ID.:
?????????

Err, sorry.

Still, good to see that the forum supports that, even if the computers of most forumites doesn't.

I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so...

Only if your name is Mr Ishiwatara, apparently. BTW, video of Ken talking about the KI Pearl Lites currently editing, and will be up on the whathifiTV YouTube channel later.

Not sure I get what you're saying. Interestingly enough, the Marantz website only seems to give his name as Ken Ishiwata, strictly alphabet, so I suppose it could be ?? but I don't get how ?? reads as Ishiwatara. ?? Does this common surname then read as Wataranabe? ?? watarabe?

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
lol

Sorry, professional pride. Never let me corner you with a conversation about how

poor

machine translation can be.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Gotta give it to Marantz

They make some stunning gear
emotion-5.gif

Im gonna be very interested in hearing their new CDP's and amps and see how they compare to their current range.

It could be the next upgrade (if they sing well with my M/A RX6's that is)!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts