LG Infinia 50PK990

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I would like to know if anyone has this set and what opinions they have on it.

I'm wanting a larger screen to replace an out going Pioneer PDP-427XD.

Was looking at the Panasonic V20B,but have been put off a little with all the issues on another thread.

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

panasonic, and panasonic dealers are well aware of the complaints of customers re. the v20, im sure if you asked, you could get a no quibble refund guarantee from one? keep the set for a couple of weeks and see what you think?

the motion issues i found on the two that i had were subtle, but for me not acceptable, no tv is perfect, you may find your v20 is fine, as others have, in which case you will have a tv that competes with the very best..

if you are not happy, go for something else..

A

Anonymous

horneysmurf:
I would like to know if anyone has this set and what opinions they have on it.

I'm wanting a larger screen to replace an out going Pioneer PDP-427XD.

Was looking at the Panasonic V20B,but have been put off a little with all the issues on another thread.

Thanks.

I love it !

You get alot of tv for the money the general quality of pictures on all sources (hd is awesome) the set design, menu systems, speakers, usb media player all very good.

Have had a little image retention when changing av sources on the blank screen but thats no worse than my panasonic IMO and is nothing to worry about, online reviews also mention that the pk range of lgs are quite reflective but again its no better or worse than my pz85b panasonic plasma is.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts