Lg 27 mt 93v smart tv

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Hello,

was thinking of getting one, of these for the bedroom does any one have one or no if they will go on a wall bracket.

cant find this info online.

cheers

ps think its a currys model so I don't no if there is an alternative model number

SiUK

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
http://www.lg.com/uk/monitors/lg-27MT93V/technical-specifications

Doesn't look like it from the images. And wall mounting is not in the spec...no mention of vesa standard. So I doubt it. You'd have to use one of those 'clamp' type wall mounts that clamps onto the the top and bottom of the tv edges I'd imagine.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Yep googled,but couldn't see any mention of wall mounting in the spec didn't no if it was something that was just as standerd.

will take a trip to town and have a look at the back of one

not familiar with clamp system was hoping to use the existing cantilever mount I had already

cheers for replies

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Had a look at the set in currys today and it dosent have any wall mount holes however the model down (no 3d) has the same casing with the holes for mount.

very strange as in the specs it says the base is detachable.......why would you want to take the base of if you can't wall mount it.....

Don't think there is a similar speced model to this one... :-/

v21rae

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I have just purchased this tv and am wondering what the options are for wall mounting? Where can I get a "clamp" mount as suggested?

TRENDING THREADS