KEF 3005se or Kef 5005.2 assuming both at £995??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi folks, Just wondering if anyone can give some heads up on this choice of speaker package?

will connect to a onkyo 605 and to be honest i prefer the look of the 5005.2 package, however if there is a big difference in the sound quality between the two then i'd obviously go with the better sounding.

Any responese are welcome

cheers.

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
Have just taken delivery of the 3005SE's and set them up with my Yamaha 759SE today. I was previously running Mordaunt Short Genies. Have to say that I am very impressed so far. Good, exciting sound with no sign of the bass weakness that people tout around. The guys in the dealership recommended the 3005's over the 5005.2's.

A

Anonymous

hi i had them same choice and i ended up with 3005se to be honest there isnt alot of diff between the two. my choice would be the 3005se but then again it also depends on ur amp. i use a denon and it sounds very exciting and dramatic but overall a sense of balance with strong bass but yet delicate treble and mi range. let me know wot you think of the kef5005.2

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I'm about to get the 3005SEs to go with my Onkyo 605 Amp, just wondered what speaker cable you would recommend? I was thinking of going for the QED Silver Anniversary XT?

A

Anonymous

[quote user="VoodooDoctor"]I'm using the Silver Anniversary XT with the 3005SE's and it goes well.[/quote]

Cheers dude, BTW I think you need a few more cames consoles!!
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts