June 2009 Subscription - Chord 3m HDMI

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
Has anyone else taken advantage of this offer? Just wondering if the gift is still in stock - I subscribed about 10 days ago.

Matt

A

Anonymous

Yes ive taken advantage of this offer. Just got confirmation letter regarding Direct debit details with a voucher for wines i hope this isnt the substitute for the chord hdmi cable because thats what im after?

A

Anonymous

mattjax05:
Has anyone else taken advantage of this offer? Just wondering if the gift is still in stock - I subscribed about 10 days ago.

Matt

You might not get anything! Magazine or cable.

I subscribed in March this year and received a confirmation email and order number to that effect.

I've still not received mag or freebie. I rang Friday last week to find out what was happening, only to be told my order was not on the system (even though I had an email confirmation).

I asked if they would reinput my order - they said bluntly no - "you'll have to do it yourself"

Not the best customer service I've had.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
And FYI, our current subs/back-issues fulfillment agency is on notice - we're moving to a new service supplier v.shortly....

Apologies for anyone who's been let down by the current suppliers - we'll do our best this end to resolve any outstanding problems.

A

Anonymous

I have had a confirmation on the website, but no email from them.

The chord hdmi subs offer is a good one, so hopefully mine counted, but no email is a but worrying.

thanks

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:
And FYI, our current subs/back-issues fulfillment agency is on notice - we're moving to a new service supplier v.shortly....

Apologies for anyone who's been let down by the current suppliers - we'll do our best this end to resolve any outstanding problems.

So should I re-apply now or wait until the new agency is in situ?

A

Anonymous

zzgavin:
I have had a confirmation on the website, but no email from them.

The chord hdmi subs offer is a good one, so hopefully mine counted, but no email is a but worrying.

thanks

i only got confirmation letter through post but no email and no word on the chord cable

A

Anonymous

I phoned up on Wed to subscribe and was told the Chord HDMI lead was still available.

Not had email or letter through the post yet though.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
heystak:Clare Newsome:

So should I re-apply now or wait until the new agency is in situ?

Now should be fine - just update us if you have any more probs.

A

Anonymous

Yes, Chord cable still in stock. I believe the subs team advise around 30 days for delivery but if you've any more questions regarding your order please get in touch with customer services directly or send me your details through the "contact us" route and someone will contact you.

And again, if you feel you've had a bad experience with customer services, get in touch - our standards are high and although incidents like the one described may happen in isolation we like to deal with them. But to help you, we need more detail.

A

Anonymous

mattjax05:
27 days and counting - they're cutting it fine!

I should get the cable next week, I hope!

im hoping i still get mine and havent been given a £40 wine voucher as a substitute?!

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
Got my letter confirming the years subscription. With Virgin wine vouchers inside hmm is that the free gift........???

I know I got a free years subscription from the computition, but i was renewing the subscription until I was told, but this is out of principle now even if my girlfriend does think I'm bonkers!!, I would still want it even if it was a pez dispenser!!!!!!
emotion-4.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I've passed it on - you should be contacted directly from our agency. If you haven't heard anything in the next day or so, please feel free to email me again/alert me here.

A

Anonymous

excellent got my cable today very happy considering its within 30 days and got a free wine voucher cheers

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
Canky99:excellent got my cable today very happy considering its within 30 days and got a free wine voucher cheers

No fair! Looks like it will be post 35 days till mine arrives.

Did you need to sign for it - I doubt I will be in when it's eventually delivered.

Matt

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Can you list the free subscription gifts coming up over the next few months please? In particular the free PMC OB1i offer...

ÿ

A

Anonymous

I re-subscribed too. But no cable as of yet :-( Will wait happily for a few more weeks.

Would be very interested in the OB1i offer, Joel what an excellent suggestion!

And thanks for quoting me in this months edition WHF. Very big surprise when I found my name at the bottom of the page for the iPhone 3Gs. Took me a while to decide whether I was happy being quoted, then decided that of course I was. How awesome! Soundbites are often without context, but that's the danger of posting anywhere and the editor must have some leeway to use quotes as they see fit. Cheers WHF! :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts