June 2009 Subscription - Chord 3m HDMI

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Will Harris:I re-subscribed too. But no cable as of yet :-( Will wait happily for a few more weeks.

Would be very interested in the OB1i offer, Joel what an excellent suggestion!

And thanks for quoting me in this months edition WHF. Very big surprise when I found my name at the bottom of the page for the iPhone 3Gs. Took me a while to decide whether I was happy being quoted, then decided that of course I was. How awesome! Soundbites are often without context, but that's the danger of posting anywhere and the editor must have some leeway to use quotes as they see fit. Cheers WHF! :)

Happy to quote you! BTW, Point 6 of the site's Ts and Cs covers-off copyright.

A

Anonymous

Like I said, "whether I was happy being quoted". Nothing to do whatsoever with whether I have any say in whether I'm quoted! LOL.

I still have an opinion, even if I don't have any rights! ;-)

And yes, I'm honoured you chose one of my critical, highly articulate, bits of prose to immortalise in print.

And yes, I'm not really taking myself that seriously!! It's all good fun. Nice as a reader and a forum user, to see this sort of thing happening in the magazine. Particularly enjoyed the guest reviewers section this month on system matching. Thought it was brilliant.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We have some more readers in with us today, learning at first hand the sacrifices we make when testing - ie no air-conditioning on when we're listening!

A

Anonymous

You mean it's worse than it was for Murray with the roof on? Yikes!

A

Anonymous

Dear Editor
I began reading reading your publication since dec2008 including the buyers guide and recently decIded to get a sub for it I having been waiting for a offer with a free cable of sort to become availble, but when I went to purchase last months copy in my town there was only a buyers guide availble I tried all all petrol stations two famous supermarkets I could only buy a new buyer guide I have not gone out yet for the new aug issue can't face the disappointment!
Is there a way I can take advantage of the offer and subcribe online?
Thankyou

ps I typed this out on iPhone hope it makes sense.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Today (july 1st) is the closing date for the subscriptions offer in the July issue - free Chord Superscreen mains cable, worth £65.

You can subscribe online for this offer by clicking here, and entering the promotional code: M079P.

There are also discount offers online, or the new, August-issue offer is for free Grado iGrado headphones - code for that is M089P.

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Clare Newsome:We have some more readers in with us today, learning at first hand the sacrifices we make when testing - ie no air-conditioning on when we're listening!

It was a great day easily worth the minor discomfort, sorry I did not see you but I guess with 6 guys in a room without air-con it is no surprise you did not stick your head round the door
emotion-2.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
cheyworth:
when will the Chord mains cables be sent out?

Chris

Details will be the terms and conditions of each offer, but it's typically @30 days from sign-up, depending on how stocks are holding up.

coolaboola

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
just signed up,no such thing as bad publicity.Curiosity of mains cable upgrade got the better of me.I've done alright from what hi fi this week.Bagged a bargain yamaha rxv1900from sevenoakes by quoting these very pages.And yes it is much better than the marantz 6003 i also auditioned.Good advice that 'try before yo buy'.Tanks again staff and foruminati

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
This was my original email sent on 17/06/09 at 09:21 to whathifi@haymarket.com

Morning

I got a years subscription free courtesy from taking part in the Big Question

I got my letter the other week confirming this, though I paid my direct debit for three months issues the other day

Was this the past three issues, or the up incoming ones?

Garreth Stewart-Clare

I have received no response to this......that's very poor service in my book

Just want to be informed if this is correct or not please

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
MY God!!!!!

Can someone in What Hifi answer this please!!!!!!!???????

If I took this long to answer a email from my firm, or responsed, I would be selling the Big Issue by now!!!

Please
emotion-9.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts