James Bond baddies

A

Anonymous

i don't know about favourites,none of them are very clever, i mean you'd think that when one of them has bond in their grasp, they'd just put a bullet in the slippery fella? instead of leaving him tied up with a beautiful woman in yet another doomed submarine or hydroelectric power station only for him to escape, kill said baddie and get another payrise from mi6..
emotion-40.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Nah, Rickman's too obvious, especially in the new pseudo-realistic Bond set up, besides what could he do with the character that he hasn't already done in Harry Potter, Robin Hood or Die Hard?

Unless Daniel Craig leaves and Bond reverts back to the comic book style that went before I don't think we'll see the same sort of villains of our childhoods.

I also like Hugo Drax myself, polite, refined, ruthless and utterly insane. And I'm not just saying that because I'm wearing his watch...

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I think Bourne made Bond change in to the style it's in now. I actually prefer the newer grittier side of things.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Lee H:I think Bourne made Bond change in to the style it's in now. I actually prefer the newer grittier side of things.

Regardless of the success of Bourne they had to do something, Die Another Day was just awful.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts