it pays to do ones homework

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Geez what a price difference, i was looking at LG 60PK990, it's available at amazon for £1787.13 if i was looking for a new tv i would be very very tempted by this, it would definately on the top of my list, argos are also selling this tv for £2553.18, i know where my money would go from now on i think i will give argos a wide berth.

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
the_lhc:Argos selling goods at Full RRP shocker!

Complete with awful customer service, well in our local store anyway.

They just seem as though they can't be bothered.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

And the model number is usually in the small print, if written at all.

Stay well clear and search online

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Most Argos staff failed their Woolworths exam!
emotion-2.gif

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
I would agree that Argos is usually not competitive on electronics, but I made four purchases over Christmas, one online and three from two local stores. The staff at the stores were all extremely pleasant (so much so that I commented to my other half when returning) and offered bags and to carry my goods to the car. Service was very quick and everything was in stock when I reserved. The online delivery was on time, I received a two hour delivery window the day before and a courtesty phone call an hour before delivery. I checked all of the prices online before hand and could not find cheaper ( I was buying toys, storage and household items).

The only shop in my town with comparable service levels is Waitrose.

I heard the new boss of Argos a few months ago being interviewed and she said they were spending money on store improvements and staff training, it seems to have paid off.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts